Theft Prevention Tips
Professional thieves can steal any Vehicle’s, Atv, Boat, utility trailer’s, lawn mowers, farm equipment, let’s make a thieves job hard and prevent a theft.
The layers of protection your property needs varies depending on your geographic location. Your budget and personal preferences should determine which anti-theft device is best for you.
An unlocked Vehicle, Atv, Boat, utility trailer, lawn mowers, farm equipment with a key in the ignition is an open invitation to any thief, regardless of which anti-theft device you use. The common sense approach to protection is the simplest and most cost-effective way to thwart would-be thieves.
You should always secure your Vehicle’s, Atv, Boat, utility trailer’s, lawn mowers, farm equipment by:
• Removing your keys from the ignition
• Locking your doors
• Closing all your windows
• Securing property in a well-lit area
• Use security camera’s, (game trail camera’s) (internet camera’s)
• Take a picture of your Vehicle, Atv, Boat, utility trailer
• Keep a written record of all the vital information (year made, make, model, color, serial number, license plate number, special features or markings).
• Keep receipts or finance papers that are related to the purchase of Vehicle, Atv, Boat, utility trailer
• The above tips are encouraged for residential and commercial structures, Lock all entry points, take current pictures of the contents of the structure, keep a record of the (make , model number, serial numbers) of all items located in the structure , (electronics, jewelry, firearms , appliances, tools).